Enter the Kraft Hockeyville USA 2016 Contest for a chance to win $150,000 in arena upgrades, plus a 2016-2017 NHL Pre-Season Game in your hometown!
- Open to legal residents of the 48 United States, and the District of Columbia, who are 13 years of age or older.
- The Kraft Hockeyville USA 2016 Contest ends at 11:59 PM ET on April 26, 2016.
How to enter:
- Visit www.krafthockeyville.com, and follow the links and instructions to select one ice rink to nominate or you can add a Rink, submit one essay that tells us why your community deserves to win Kraft Hockeyville USA 2016, add a title and submit up to 3 optional photographs.
- Limit 3 Submissions for the same Rink or different Rinks per email address/person.
- Each voter may vote 50 times per method and per day.
- During the Judging Phase, all eligible Submissions for each Division will be judged.
- 10 Finalist Submissions will be posted on the contest Website for public vote.
- The 2 Finalist Submissions with the most valid votes will move onto Voting Phase 3.
- At the end of Voting Phase 3, the Submission that receives the highest number of votes will be deemed the Grand Prize winner.
- The Grand Prize winner will be notified on or around April 30, 2016.
What prizes could you win ?
One Grand Prize:
- $150,000 in arena upgrades for the Grand Prize winning Rink, the opportunity to host the Game that will be played in that arena, and the “Kraft Hockeyville USA 2016” title and trophy. Approximate Retail Value: $150,000.
One Runner Up Prize:
- $75,000 in arena upgrades for the Runner Up winning Rink. ARV: $75,000.
2 First Prizes:
- $25,000 in arena upgrades for each First Prize winning Rink. ARV: $25,000.
6 Second Prizes:
- $10,000 in arena upgrades for each Second Prize winning Rink. ARV: $10,000.
Total ARV of all prizes: $335,000.